Some advantages this structure might provide:
- Browse projects and get inspired/assuage fears. "It's been done before and here is some info! I can do it too!"
- see project specific discussions and user generate documentation that is identical or similar to your project
- Ask builders direct questions and clarifications about their project.
- more images of projects, visuals are helpful.
- Users posting their work might get feedback on ways to improve their setup from more experienced builders.
- Just see all the awesome machines that smoothie is empowering
This would probably be the way I would contribute most.
Just a suggestion