I'm trying to setup a BLtouch on an azteeg X5 mini V3 Delta configuration. Using latest smoothie build and X5 v3 config.
I wired Gnd and Signal to pin 1.29 of the Zprobe endstop section on the X5 board. Used the jumper to set endstop voltage to 5V. Used Pin 2.4 as pwm servo signal
- Powering on bltouch probe pin is dropped twice and remains pulled up with lights on. I verified this is the normal behavior.
- Servo functions M280 S3.0 and M280 S7.0 - push pin out and in and reset alarm.
- After M280 S5.5 M119 reports trigger and not triggered correctly.
What doesn't work:
- M280 S8.4 bltouch's self test does not complete. Pulls pin up once and stops there. I can't find anything online about this.
- G32 or G29 - The nozzle just keeps on going and is not stopped by triggering the probe.
Any ideas? Please help! Thanks!